Apply for citizenship now to vote in the 2016 Presidential Election! Recieve FREE citiznehsip application assistance from immigration attorneys and accredited immigration representatives.
To register call: 408-664-0322
Orientations available in 14 different languages!
You must meet the following requirements:
- Reside in the U.S. as a permanent resident for 5 years or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen
- Live in the U.S. for half of the five - or three - year period
- You are at least 18 years old
What to bring:
- Green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips outside the US for the last 5 years
- Family information for ALL children and spouses (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Two passport photos
- Address and job history for the last 5 years
To apply for fee waiver:
- 2015 Income Tax or proof of Public Benefits (such as food stamps, cash aid, SSI, etc.)
*If you do not qualify for the fee waiver, the USCIS fee is $680, payable to “US Department of Homeland Security” via credit card, check or money order.