Stay informed about upcoming actions and policy updates by joining SIREN's Action Rapid Response Network:
Allies: text SIREN to: 918-609-4480
Comunidad/Community Members: text SIREN to: 201-468-6088
Do you want to...
- Support and protect immigrants rights
- Fight for DACA and Clean Dream Act
- Lead local, state and federal efforts to protect immigrants
- Develop policy advocacy, organizing, and leadership development skills
- Expand your networks and get to know other youth fight for justice!
- Apoyar y proteger los derechos de los inmigrantes
- Lucha por DACA y Clean Dream Act
- Dirigir los esfuerzos locales, estatales y federales para proteger a los inmigrantes
- Desarrollar habilidades de promoción de políticas, organización y desarrollo de liderazgo
- ¡Expande tus redes y conoce a otros jóvenes que luchan por la justicia!
As we fight for immigrant and refugee rights, we ask you to consider making a donation or becoming a monthly donor. Your support will directly support free legal services, advocacy work for more just laws, and leadership training for community leaders.
Free Weekly Removal Defense Clinics
Every Wednesday in San Jose. Until October 26th, 2018, hours will be 9:00am -1:00pm, then back to 9:00am - 5:00pm. No appointment is necessary.
Free Weekly "Know Your Rights" Clinics
Every Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in San Jose. No appointment is necessary.
Free Walk-In Legal Consultations
Free walk-in legal consultations every Thursday. Until October 26th, 2018, hours will be 9:00am -1:00pm, than back to 9:00am - 5:00pm
Consulatas legales gratuitas cada jueves, hasta Octubre 26th, 2018, cada jueves de 9:00am - 1:00pm, entonces 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Please check our calendar for mobile clinic dates and office closures
Services, Immigrant Rights and Education Network is a 501c3 Non Profit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service