Come take the next step TODAY, become an American Citizen!
- Learn about the requirements and process to become a US citizen
- If eligible, get help completing your naturalization application
- If eligible, get help requesting a fee waiver
- Receive information regarding English and Citizenship classes
- Receive study materials to prepare for the citizenship exam
ALL FOR FREE!
This service will be available in Spanish, English, Farsi, and Vietnamese.
You need to bring
TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP:
- Your green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips taken outside of the US for the last 5 years
- Family information, including all children and spouse (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Your address and job history for the last 5 years
TO APPLY FOR A FEE WAIVER:
- 2017 Income Tax or Proof of Public Benefits (such as food stamps, cash aid, SSI etc…)
*if you do not qualify for the fee waiver, the USCIS fee for naturalization is $725, payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”