SIREN provides eligibility consultations, application assistance, and legal review of completed forms.
Remember to bring:
- Employment authorization card (work permit)
- CA ID/license
- Social security card
- Copy of initial (and or all prior) DACA applications
- Two passport style photos (2 x 2)
- Check or money order for $495
- If you have been detained or arrested, need to bring documention, such as certificates of minutes and final disposition for every incident
SIREN's service fee may be waived for low income individuals, please bring 2016 income taxes or last 4 pay stubs to see if you qualify.