Apply for citizenship now to vote in the 2016 Presidential Election!
- English: 11:00a.m.
- Spanish: 9:00a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
For additional information, please call: (408) 914-8337
On April 2, you will receive FREE:
- Presentation on the benefits of becoming a U.S. Citizen, the requirements, and how to apply
- Free initial legal citizenship consultation with an accredited immigration expert or attorney, if needed
- Information about who qualifies for fee waiver of the naturalization application fee
- An appointment for a later date for the following FREE services:
- Assessment of Eligibility
- Application Assistance
- List of Civics Questions and Answers
- Information on Citizenship Classes
- Assistance with request for fee waiver (I-912), if eligible
Please bring your Green Card. No Appointment Necessary.
Note: If you do not reside in Gilroy, San Martin or Morgan Hill, please note that there will also be a concurrent Citizenship Day on April 2nd in San Jose. For more information about Citizenship Day in San Jose, please contact (408) 664-0322 or visit ImmigrantInfo.org.
Sponsored by the Santa Clara County Citizenship Collaborative:
Asian Law Alliance (ALA), Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County, CET’s Immigration & Citizenship Program, Office of Human Relations, Rebekah Children’s Services, San Jose/Evergreen Community College District, Services Immigrant Rights & Education Network (SIREN), Silicon Valley Community Foundation