Are you ready to become a U.S. citizen?
Stop paying to renew your green card every ten years. Invest in your Family, your Community, your Future - Become a U.S. citizen! There’s no better time to apply!
If you have been a Legal Permanent Resident (Green card holder) for at least 5 years, (or) 3 years if you are married to a U.S. Citizen, then you are eligible to apply.
The Santa Clara County Citizenship Collaborative invites you to attend the 2015 Citizenship Day events!
- Saturday, March 28, 2015
- San Jose City College
- 600 South Bascom Ave.
- San Jose, CA 95128
- See Map
- English: 9:00am, 11:00am
- Spanish: 9:00am, 10:30am, 1:30pm
- Vietnamese: 9:00am
- Mandarin: 9:00am
- Cantonese: 11:00am
RECEIVE FREE HELP FROM TRUSTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS AND ACCREDITED REPRESENTATIVES
- Citizenship Orientation
- Eligibility Screening
- Legal Review and Assessment
- Application Assistance
- Information on English and Citizenship Classes
- Financial Assistance
- Study Material for USCIS Interview
WHAT TO BRING
- Green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips outside the US for the last 5 years
- Family information for ALL children and spouses (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Two passport photos
- Address and job history for the last 5 years
- Money order for $680 payable to “US Department of Homeland Security”
TO APPLY FOR FEE WAIVER:
- 2014 Income Tax or proof of Public Benefits (Link, Medicaid, SSI, TANF)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- English: (408) 657-6289
- Spanish: (408) 692-5872
- Vietnamese: (408) 676-6872
- Events available in 9 other languages!
Sponsored by the Santa Clara County Citizenship Collaborative:
Asian Law Alliance (ALA), Catholic Charities, CET’s Immigration & Citizenship Program, Office of Human Relations, Services Immigrant Rights & Education Network (SIREN), San Jose/Evergreen Community College District, One Justice, Rebekah Children Services, Silicon Valley Community Foundation