This free workshop is for individuals applying for DACA for the first time. Immigration attorneys and BIA accredited representatives will provide free eligibility screenings, application assistance, review & mailing.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE ELIGIBLE
Appointments Available: 10am – 11am - 1pm
REMEMBER TO BRING
- Physical presence January 1, 2010 to present
- Proof of entry prior to age 16
- Proof of school enrollment or GED/H.S. Diploma
- Passport or photo ID (matricula, school ID)
- Birth certificates with certified translation
- List of home addresses since arrival
- Proof of presence in the United States on 11/20/2014
- Certified court disposition of all arrests, if any
- Check or money order for $465
- Two passport style photos
For more information & to register: 408.622.0194 or tinyurl.com/daca16
This event is proudly sponsored by: The Consulate General of Mexico; Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County; Asian Law Alliance; Services, Immigrant Rights, and Education Network; The County of Santa Clara; Center for Employment Training; Katherine & George Alexander Community Law Center; International Rescue Committee; and the Silicon Valley Community Foundation.