ENGLISH | SPANISH | VIETNAMESE
Do you want to VOTE in the 2016 Presidential Election?
Become an American Citizen today!
- Learn about the requirements and process to become a US citizen
- If eligible, get help completing your naturalization application
- If eligible, get help requesting a fee waiver
- Receive information regarding English and Citizenship classes
- Receive study materials to prepare for the citizenship exam ALL FOR FREE!
Registration: 4 PM - 5 PM
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (408) 453-3013
FREE ASSISTANCE! DON’T MISS OUT!
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CITIZENSHIP YOU MUST BE:
- 18 years of age
- A legal permanent resident for 5 years or 3 years if married to U.S. citizen
Information and documents you need to bring
TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP:
- Your green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips outside the U.S. for the last 5 years
- Family information, including child(ren) and spouse (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Two passport photos
- Your address and job history for the last 5 years
TO APPLY FOR FEE WAIVER:
- 2014 Income Tax Return or proof of Public Benefits (ex. SSI, CalFresh, cash aid, food stamps, CAPI, WIC)
*if you do not qualify for the fee waiver, the USCIS fee for naturalization is $680, payable to “US Department of Homeland Security”