Come take the next step TODAY, become an American Citizen!
- Learn about the requirements and process to become a US citizen
- If eligible, get help completing your naturalization application
- If eligible, get help requesting a fee waiver
- Receive information regarding English and Citizenship classes
- Receive study materials to prepare for the citizenship test ALL FOR FREE!
Information and documents you need to bring:
TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP:
- Your green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips taken outside of the US for the last 5 years
- Family information, including all children and spouse (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Your address and job history for the last 5 years
TO APPLY FOR A FEE WAIVER:
- 2013 Income Tax or Proof of Public Benefits (such as food stamps, cash aid, SSI etc…)
*if you do not qualify for the fee waiver, the USCIS fee for naturalization is $680, payable to “US Department of Homeland Security”
Yerba Buena High School
1855 Lucretia Avenue
San Jose, CA 95122
Appointments available at 9 AM, 11 AM & 1 PM
For more information and to register please call: (408) 657-6289
FREE ASSISTANCE! DON'T MISS OUT!