Join SIREN's Rapid Response Network
By joining you will receive :
- Text notifications about ICE Activity
- You will know where the ICE activity is taking place
- Receive information about your rights
- You will be informed about rumors of ICE activity in the community
- You will be able to protect your family and neighbors!
You Have Rights in your Home and in Pubic Spaces:
- Remain calm and don't run.
- You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to document ICE's activity.
- If ICE shows up at your home, DO NOT open the door, ask for a judicial warrant signed by a judge.
- Do not sign any documentation. Don't answer any questions without the presence of an attorney.
- Do not show any false or foreign documents.
- Never lie to ICE!