On November 20th, President Obama announced his administration’s plan to allow undocumented immigrants who meet certain criteria to come forward and apply for protection from deportation and work permits. It is important to know that the program has not started and there are no application forms yet.
On this page you will find resources to share with community members as well as materials that will help service providers prepare to assist individuals coming forward to apply.
Visit our SIREN Calendar for upcoming community education presentation on Administrative Relief.
- Summary of Administrative Relief
- Overview of Administrative Relief for Community Members
- Overview of Administrative Relief for Community Members (Spanish)
- Community Education Presentation
- Community Education Presentation (Spanish)
- Preparing for Relief (what people can do now to prepare)
- Preparing for Relief (what people can do now to prepare) Spanish
- Getting Ready for Administrative Relief: What we Know So Far (Webinar Recording)
- Getting Ready for Administrative Relief: What we Know So Far (PowerPoint Handout)
- Stop Notario Fraud
- Avoid Scams
- How to Report Immigration Scams